Unit Testing involves testing individual units of a piece of software to make sure they act as intended. The units tested are usually functions or class methods.
There are five ways that Rapise can help you Unit Test:
- Rapise methods support testing objects and methods in DLLs.
- Rapise can test ActiveX objects and their methods through their COM Interface.
- If you choose to write your Unit tests in a third-party tool, Rapise has a Command Line interface where you can access its functionality.
- Test results are written to a TAP file, which allows integration with Unit Testing frameworks.
- Rapise tests can be invoked from Visual Studio MS-Test, VSTS and NUnit tests.