Enter filter criteria for... Dialog¶
Allow more than one filter criteria for the same column.
How to Open¶
In the Report Viewer, open the drop-down menu for one of the filter cells; select the Custom option (see below):
You may specify as many conditions as you like. Each condition has two properties, a Matching Criteria on the left and a filter value on the right. The filter value is a string, and the matching criteria specifies what constitutes a match. For more details, look HERE.
There are two ways you can aggregate / combine filter conditions:
- All: All conditions must be true to constitute a match.
- Any: At least one condition must be true to constitute a match.
- Add: Add a extra condition row.
- Delete: Delete the selected condition.
You can select a condition by clicking on the field name to the left of the matching criteria:
- OK: Close the dialog and apply the filter.
- Cancel: Close the dialog. Do not apply the filter.