Enter filter criteria for... Dialog¶
Allow more than one filter criteria for the same column.
How to Open¶
You may specify as many conditions as you like. Each condition has two properties, a Matching Criteria on the left and a filter value on the right. The filter value is a string, and the matching criteria specifies what constitutes a match. For more details, look HERE.
There are two ways you can aggregate / combine filter conditions:
- All: All conditions must be true to constitute a match.
- Any: At least one condition must be true to constitute a match.
- Add: Add a extra condition row.
- Delete: Delete the selected condition.
You can select a condition by clicking on the field name to the left of the matching criteria:
- OK: Close the dialog and apply the filter.
- Cancel: Close the dialog. Do not apply the filter.