Rapise lets you record and play automated tests against native applications on a variety of mobile devices using either Apple iOS or Android. Rapise gives you the flexibility to test your applications on either real or simulated devices.
Since the process for testing mobile devices depends heavily on the platform being used, we have split the guide into four separate sections:
- Preparing Environment for iOS Mobile Testing
- Mobile Testing using iOS
- Preparing Environment for Android Mobile Testing
- Mobile Testing using Android
You can find the mobile sample tests and sample Applications (called AUTAndroid for Android and AUTiOS for Apple iOS) at the following locations:
- Mobile Settings Dialog - for information on setting up the different mobile profiles for the mobile devices you will be testing.
- Mobile Object Spy - for information on how Rapise connects to the device and lets you view the objects in the tested application.
- Reconnect Mobile Session - to learn how to save time when recording, fixing, and running tests.