Object Tree View
Display learned objects.
How to Open
The Objects dialog is part of the Default Layout.
Context Menu (root node)
Right click the Object Tree node to see:
- Refresh checks for new objects to display.
- Collapse all collapses the entire object tree.
- Expand all expands the entire object tree.
Context Menu (window)
Right click the Window node to see:
- Flash opens the application/url where the object is located. A frame will blink around the window.
- Remove remove window and all contained objects.
Context Menu (object)
Right click on an object in the Object Tree dialog to see:
- Flash opens the application/url where the object is located. A frame will blink around the object to show you where it is on the page.
- Re-Learn will open up the Recorder, allowing you to re-learn the object. This is useful if the AUT has changed and the object definition will no longer correctly locate the object.
- Remove simply removes the selected object from the tree.
- Clone makes a copy of the object definition and adds the cloned version into the tree. You can then make changes to the cloned copy.
- Add Parameter opens up a dialog box that lets you add a custom parameter to the learned object definition (stored in the