Use the Options dialog to change the global Rapise settings. Your changes will apply to all tests.
How to Open
Settings > Global menu item.
- SplashScreen: A splash screen is the image that appears while a program initializes. The Rapise splash screen looks like this:
Set SplashScreen to False to prevent the splash screen from appearing.
- AutoReloadModifiedFiles: If set to True, any files you modify outside of Rapise are automatically reloaded in Rapise.
- Confirm Object Removal: Ask when deleting object form the Object Tree.
- Convert Tabs to Spaces: True to force tabs to spaces conversion for the text editor.
- DefaultFolder specifies where new tests are kept before you explicitly save them. The location is relative to the Rapise executable.
- LoadLastTestOnStartup: If set to True, Rapise will open the last test you worked on and saved. If set to False, Rapise will create a new test named MyTest<#> where <#> is an integer. A folder for MyTest<#> is created in the folder specified by the DefaultFolder option.
- NormalizeFileName: If set to True, files are referred to (in the
*.sstestfile) using a a path relative to the
*.sstestfile. Otherwise, their absolute path is used.
RecentTests: The maximum number of recent files displayed in the Recent Tests list. To see the Recent Tests list, open the Application Menu:
Remember Debugger Layout: If True, Rapise will remember the window layout for debug mode separately. For example, this may be useful if you want to work full screen while authoring the Test and half-screen to debug. This way the AUT and the Rapise debugger fit on the screen.
- ShowCommonFileAliases: Legacy, not needed since Rapise 6.0.
- Enable Execution Monitor: specifies whether the execution monitor dialog box will be displayed during playback.
- ShowDashboardOnStartUp: If True, the Spira Dashboard will open automatically when Rapise is opened.
- ShowStartPageOnStartUp: If True, the Start Page will open automatically when Rapise is opened.
- Spira Integration: Enables all dialogs and menus for SpiraTest Integration.
- Temp Folder: default folder for temporary tests.
- Test Auto Upgrade: if set to True each opened
.sstestfile is automatically upgraded to the latest format.
The Basic frame is on the left and the Modern frame is on the right:
- Set of Open buttons:
- Open Web Profiles Folder
- Open Selenium Profiles Folder
- Open Mobile Profiles Folder
- Open Samples Folder
- Open User Libraries Folder
Open Application Log Folder
Reset Layout - Pressing the Reset Layout button restores the default layout. Rapise will restart.