NeoLoad Convertor Dialog¶
NeoLoad integration has been removed in Rapise 7.0.
The purpose of this dialog is to allow you to convert a functional test script from Rapise into a protocol-based performance script that can be executed using the NeoLoad performance testing tool from Neotys.
How to Open¶
Tools > Convert to Neoload.
In this field, you need to enter the name of the virtual user to create in NeoLoad:
- The default value is "VirtualUser"
- If the name is already used, then it is automatically renamed using “_X” suffix, with X an integer incremented.
- If the name has invalid characters then they will be escaped as an underscore (_).
This specifies the base container where we want to start the recording (Init / Actions / End)
- The default value is Actions.
This is used to specify the current recording container in NeoLoad. It is just based on a single level. There is no way to specify a tree of containers.
- The default is no container.
- If the name is already used then it will be made unique by adding _1, _2, etc.
- If the name is empty then no container will be used.
Detect Dynamic Parameters¶
When you check this box, Rapise tells NeoLoad to scan the protocol traffic to look for known dynamic parameters (e.g. Session IDs, ASP.NET ViewState) that change on each HTTP request and need to be parameterized by NeoLoad to ensure the performance scripts are robust and well-defined (v.s. having a hardcoded Session ID).
- Convert will start the Rapise > NeoLoad test conversion process
- Cancel will abort the conversion and return you to Rapise